Ashanti Medal

Posts: 555

#2 [url]

Aug 30 11 4:27 PM

Thylacine wrote:
Are they what archaeologists call grub huts? A building erected over a pit.

Your really pushing out a large volume of work lately Paul.

I´m not sure what they are called...grub huts is probably right.
The volume has gone down a bit lately...holidays....no chance to paint!! ??:

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help